Do you ever look around and realize that you are outnumbered? Well, today has been one of those days for me. It has been a long weekend, no school on Friday. We worked ALL day Saturday in the yard. My flower beds were in desperate need of some love. I have a before picture--too tired to load it!
So, here is hoping that a new week brings much needed energy. I am trying to not enter the woa is me syndrome. It is so easy to enter but difficult to get out of.
What do you have planned?
I am going to go to spin class! I got some new bike shoes. Ones with clips in the bottom. Real bikers wear them, hopefully they will improve my form, who knows, perhaps I will get on the real bike hanging in my garage!!
Good night! Tomorrow is a big day. I hope that I can post something that means something, at least to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment