Saturday, August 27, 2011

Missing In Action

For numerous reasons I have been MIA from this space. I think about it alot. Mainly because I don't really have any other journal or scrapbook besides this one. This is where I have mainly recorded my family's happenings for the last five years. I really want to maintain this spot so that I don't lose many of the little things that happen in our lives.

I am going to try and do better. I am hoping to figure out how to also post here from my iphone(i have an iphone now!). That way on occasion when I just can't spend the time at the computer I might be able to jot some thoughts down while waiting for my kids.

We have had lots and lots and lots of things happen since April. I have a list--I am going to start where I am in life now and then as I can backtrack and add the things that I have missed. I hope I can make some progress!

No comments: