Wednesday, January 02, 2013

October-Halloween 2012

October is all about Halloween!  Justin and Emily started thinking about costumes and candy!!  We had an early freak snowstorm!  It dumped about fifteen inches of snow.  I had driven Emily to piano lessons in Morgan and returned in a blizzard!  I grew up in Idaho so I know a blizzard-this was crazy!  Both canyons were closed so there was no traffic moving through for a few hours.  The elementary schools were both cancelled due to the roads and teachers that were stuck on the other side of the canyons! 


 I got to go to the pumpkin patch with Justin and his class.  It was fun to watch all the busy 2nd graders!

 Cousin Josh gave Justin an awesome pumpkin to carve!  Dad got to work with the saw and Justin cleaned out all the goop!


 Justin dressed up as a zombie and Emily was a nerd.  The sad thing about Em's costume is that the glasses she wore are the glasses(without lenses) that I wore when I got married!

Justin made a haul on candy! 
 Justin got to go to his first pack meeting as a new cub scout!  They went to the fire station.  The fireman did a wonderful job explaining all that they do!  Justin is so excited about cub scouts.!

No comments: