My sweet niece has been named the "blog post reminder!" She sends me a little note telling me that it has been a week, it has been two weeks, "you should post before February is over." I actually really appreciate her trying to keep me focused. These days I need all the focus help I can get!!
February had a few different things that I don't want us to forget about.
*Justin played and finished up his first basketball season
*Dave and I went on an amazing cruise.
*Mitch was answered(he did the asking) to the prom
-I'm sure there is more! I will have to look through my phone and get pictures from there! That is a project in and of its own! It has like 1200 pictures on it--even though most are backed up on the computer! It makes my phone run so slow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment