Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy 14th Birthday!!

April 19th, 2014--

Still amazing to realize how fast time moves! This girl is getting all grown up!

Emily asked if we could go to dinner for her birthday so we went to Chili's. the next morning as I was leaving to take Justin to baseball I noticed that the Mia Maid leaders from church had given Em a "heart attack ", and put hearts all over the lawn. I planned on taking pictures when I got back.

When we returned she had taken them all down! I made her put it all back up so we could take pictures. She said "oh, mom!" I told her that when she was an old woman she would be glad that I took pictures!!!

That afternoon after she opened her new iPod nano we went shopping for a cute Easter dress and lunch.

Happy happy Birthday to you!!!

No comments: