Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trying to focus


Do you ever just wonder where the time goes? We have been running in overdrive for a few weeks. I feel like I am six weeks behind! Can you believe that Christmas is only a few days away? Unfortunately for me, I still have much to do. I am so behind at home that I stayed home from the gym yesterday to do laundry and just put things away. It is amazing that my house still looks so messy after spending nine hours working in it. I am hoping that I can make a difference today and get to town to do some last minute stuff. I need to make a list-I have avoided it because it is too big!
I am trying to think of this as a blessing, I have the means to get the things on a list. I have people on a list. We are blessed. I will try and remember that as I am vacumming and picking up the same messes over and over again!

Merry Christmas!-let's remember the reason!

No comments: