Bishop Carrigan!
My sweet hubby was made a Bishop in our church(LDS) on Sunday. It is in a University Stake so it is a single's ward. All the ward members are between 18-30. There are about 200 of them!
I know that he will do super. I am not so sure about myself. I worry about my ability to take care of these four people that live with us! I just keep praying that we will have extra blessings that come from serving. I know that it is a good thing but it is also a big change, for all of us.
My kids have really been having some behavior issues lately and I think it is in direct relationship to this new calling. I believe that Satan doesn't want good things to happen so he will attack people any way that he can. I believe that he has been working on our children. Particularly Mr. M man. He has always been so mild and respectful. I pray that this will improve.
Please add us to your prayers, we need all the help we can get to help those in this new ward and to keep our family strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment