I am still alive! It has been a crazy week. We had Family Home Evening on Monday, dance practice on Tuesday, Festival of Trees(girls dance groups) on Wednesday, Skating activity on Thursday, Temple Activity on Friday, Neighborhood Party (our House) on Saturday. All of these activities are in addition to all normally scheduled activities-including laundry, dishes, decorating the house and Christmas shopping.
To say the least it was a very, very busy week.
I do have to say--I am so close to being finished with any shopping. With four children it gets a little nuts. I am not a HUGE shopper(my husband would disagree-but he doesn't know what other families do). I have eliminated most gift giving between family and friends. However, it is still a bit of a stretch to just think of the things that you want to have in your home. I worry and worry about the things that I buy for my children. Will they play with it, will it be a flop, will it sit on the floor. Will it help them learn something? I over-analyze every little aspect. I wear myself out worrying about it. Hopefully, this year I have eliminated some of these concerns.
I hope that I will have a moment to blog some pictures. I have some great ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment