08-08-08!
This is one of those dates that is unique. What have you done to celebrate? Me? I went to the Dr. for my little boys 3rd degree burn on his big toe. His big sister #3 took him for a ride on the neighbors 4wheeler WITHOUT shoes. This was about a week ago so I just felt like it wasn't getting better, or I didn't know what I was looking for to KNOW if it was getting better.
So, we will watch and doctor it and then we will return on Tuesday for a check. If it is not doing better, a skin graft may be necessary.
I also took #1 daughter to do a little school shopping. This is not my favorite thing. We did find some cute things that weren't too expensive. I also managed to find a few things for #3 daughter-which means that I don't have to get her too much more.
I have gotten all the paperwork ready for preschool registration. Now it just needs to go in the mail. That is a huge relief! I can hardly believe that I am doing this. I hope that I enjoy it. It will be a lot of work but I hope that it is rewarding.
I am exhausted. We were supposed to go to my sister's campground tonight. We are so tired that we are going to meet them in the morning and then go to the lake. I feel like I could sleep for 3 days.
1 comment:
Poor little toe! I hope it gets better on its own. A skin graft does not sound fun.
I can't wait for preschool! When does it start exactly? Lovely decided yesterday that she wants to learn to read so she's been making us do flash cards with her. Not that we don't enjoy it too but we don't want her to know that or she might not want to do them anymore.
Post a Comment