Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Photo shoot-minus one!


Our family photo shoot today only consisted of three--#2-Mr. 12 year old boy didn't like what sister #1 did to his hair. I took those that I could. We will try with him another day. I figure take what you can get!
Little Man was a challenge-between his birthday kittie, his long hair and his beat up face we were lucky to get any---then those that he did he was usually sticking out his tongue!
I will need to take MissE again, and have all the focus on her.
It is times like these that I wish that I knew more. More how to work my camera, more about location and more about getting the people to loosen up so we can have even more great shots!













1 comment:

Leslie said...

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a new family photo.... still waiting to collect on that, but jealous of your perfect shots, (minus MR. M). I agree, don't blink, childhood is too short, from both sides, kid's and Mom's!