Happy Happy Mail!
In the middle of doing my mountain of laundry I hear the UPS man. What did we order? I was so excited when I saw this box!
Awhile back I learned about this company called Little Mismatched. I thought the concept was adorable. I mentioned it to MissA because she was starting a trend of wearing mismatched sock. They were the type that had a colored band around the ankle and the rest were white. It didn't matter which colors she wore but they rarely matched. At Christmas time I found an adorable pack of socks at Costco that I knew she could mix and match.She has become quite the little trendsetter! Lots of the kids are now wearing the mismatched socks!
Well, one of my favorite people to follow is Stacey Julian. She has loved Little MissMatched forever. She thinks that by intentionally wearing fun mismatched socks you are helping your brain to enter a more creative place. You are being a little bit brave! She told us about a special on Little MissMatched's site and so I decided to splurge. All of their socks come in packs of three!
This was certainly some happy mail for me! It totally brightened my day!
2 comments:
So funny because Liv and G-man do this too. How do these trends get started? Well, I know how this one got started. Kids leave socks all over house so there is never a match that goes through the washing machine at the same time so out of need they just grab any socks they can find!!
Oh my word those are cute!! I really want to buy some but then I would hate myself when I saw them all left out by the tramp getting ruined.
Post a Comment