Wednesday, May 26, 2010

(we have had a lot of rain-picture taken at Grandma's - Spring 2009)

Drowning in Mt. Washmore!

My laundry is one of my biggest struggles. So--I am digging down and sorting, washing, folding and putting away mounds. Trying to NOT LEAVE MY HOUSE TODAY!

It is the last week of school so--
*Lovely MissA had her 17th birthday on Saturday--17! Holy Cow, how did that happen?

*dance competition was at Lagoon last Saturday. A's team got an overall MVP award! That is huge-this is the national competition so it is quite an honor--it was also a brand new Acappela dance they had never competed before.

E's team also did exceptionally well with an overall high score.

*A spoke in church, M spoke last week

*J had preschool graduation-my last little person in preschool

*E had a rendezvous field trip

*M hiked to the M and is at Lagoon today

*E has a field day today -games and fun activities all day long.

*Sugar Daddy has been busily working on a service project for a neighbor--hard manual labor kind of stuff.

*M has flag football practice twice a week

*I drive, buy lunches, take pictures and don't get my laundry done!(I am still hitting the gym at early o'clock)

*E had her last sewing class

*E and I had a Mommie Miss party last night and I got my toes painted!

*Graduation is Friday-A will be lighting the M with the Juniors and then taking pictures with the cute boy.

*It has been raining, my flowers are growing nicely, yet so are the weeds! I sprayed yet will need to again.
*We are hoping for good weather so that we can get the boat out on the water.
* I have not gotten much done on my list but we did go and buy a cabinet for the garage and I emptied a bookcase in the basement. Not a big dent but still something!!!

2 comments:

Jessie Gold Price said...

Rose, I love the new backdrop!

Crystal Farish said...

Man Rosie, you've been busy!! No wonder you have piles of laundry. Mine NEVER seems to go away. It's my constant struggle. Hey, did I ever tell you that my kids you to dance -- competition. Such fun times. I was the costumer for the company. It was a nightmare!

Are you going to spark??