J's Preschool Graduation May 25, 2010
My last baby graduated from preschool. MY LAST ONE! I have never been one of those Mom's who cry when my kids go to kindergarten. I have always been so excited for all that they are going to learn. However, with this little guy I have had quite a few of those "last time" moments. He was an extra bonus for us to start with, we didn't think we would get any more babies. From the beginning of his life I knew that he was my last baby. I have tried to pay attention to the little things knowing that as a Mom I won't get to experience it again.
He was so cute at his little graduation. He got to be the flag holder for the pledge of allegiance. They sang songs and then all together threw their graduation hats in the air.
Good Job Sweet Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment