
So the first day of kindergarten has come and gone. I met him at the bus stop that first day so happy to see him smiling as he emerged from that big yellow bus.
As we walked home I asked him about his first day. "Did you like it?" "yea!" "What was your very favorite thing?"(thinking he would give me the answer that the others do--recess)
He thought for a moment and then said "everything!"
Oh, you sweet little boy, Good answer, good answer!
He then happily handed me his kissing hand and I cried.
1 comment:
That is so cute! Are you lonely?
Hey, I'll be in town tomorrow, but not until after 4:00. Let me know if you can break away for a soda -- I'm sure it's a super bad night since Friday is a school day. Wish you were going to be at Spark.
Post a Comment