Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Little Thief!


(summer 2009)
It has happened again.
I went to retrieve my blow dryer from under my sink and I was greeted by my old dryer, the dryer that Ashley kept "borrowing" because she liked it better than hers. After a few weeks of this(mine was better than hers) I bought a new dryer. The new dryer has found its way to Ashley's bathroom. Along with my new curling iron.
I am left with the old ones of both! I am also left without toothpaste, mascara, eyeshadow,shampoo, conditioner, eye makeup remover, my hair pick and anything else that she needs.

It is a good thing that she is so beautiful or I might really start to get irritable!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

AHHHHHH! This drives me crazy!!!! The other day I went to put on my makeup and I can't find my moisturizer go downstairs find it in Liv's bathroom, go back upstairs, can't find my foundation brush, go downstairs to find it in Liv's make up bag. Go back upstairs. Can't find my eyeliner, go downstairs also in Liv's make up bag! Finally after the 3rd trip I could apply my makeup. Anytime I get something new, she thinks she can take it. When you figure something out let me know. I think I'll steal all her makeup one day.

mia veronica said...

I always would take stuff from my mom! I'm glad that Ashley is also learning that moms seem to always have the best stuff - not for long however because the daughters become the thieves! Thanks for keeping up with me and my crazy European adventure! Love and miss you guys!
Mia