I started a new exercise program at the end of December. Crossfit. It has been the hardest exercise I have ever done. Every single day is hard and totally out of my comfort zone. I am often the oldest in the class. We often do a workout that is timed in some way. I am usually last. We have recommended weights to RX( as prescribed) the workout- or the goal. My weights are always lower. RX is rarely behind my name when I finish.
It is now almost October. I am the only one of the group left that started together. I am still often last, my weights are still usually not RX and I still can't do a pullup without an assistance band. However, I still go. I am faster than I started out. I can now do some double under jump roping( it took nine months). I am on a blue band instead of a green for pullups. I improved my deadlift weight by 95 pounds. I finish every single workout. I have lost no weight yet dropped 2 pants sizes.
I found this graphic today and I really liked it- It describes me. I hope I can remember it.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Showing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment