Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!


The Cutest Jack Sparrow Ever!!!






These two--this is why we keep remembering that Halloween is fun-for the little guys!!!


Dracula's family-and a pirate for good measure! I was so impressed that Uncle Dave got dressed up! Little Josh was so excited!



Emily started out as The Corpse Bride but ended up also looking like the Adams family Mom!



We are so glad that we live in a little town where we know all the neighbors. Our kids go door to door and all the neighbors just love having the kids come. When Justin came home and spread out his loot it was amazing to see the candy! It was all really good stuff! I think he had six full size candy bars and the other two thirds was good chocolate bars.


I have to keep reminding myself that the kids just love the entire thing! Mitch had some friends over and ate pizza and played video games!







No comments: