March has gone quickly for me. I asked Mr. Carrigan if it had for him and he said, emphatically "NO-I need a vacation!" We better get one of those quickly.
We have been doing normal everyday things around here:
*Ashley was here for her Spring break. She spent a minute or two with us!
*Baseball practice and games for Mitch. He is playing first base.
*Piano practice and lessons for Emily. She is playing in the school talent show Friday.
*Lego building and then some more Lego building for Justin!
*Work, Church calling and neck therapy for Dave--he really does need a vacation!
*Laundry, Crossfit, groceries, dinner, taxi driving and trying to figure out which pile to dig into first for me!
We had an eventful St. Patric'ks Day! The little naughty leprechaun came to our house for the very first time! Justin was so very excited! He spent an hour building a trap so he could try and catch him. He woke up to stickers on his face, gold coins and treats!
(he had everything gone before I woke up with a camera!)
While Ashley was here for her Spring Break she went to church with us. Dave got home early from all his meetings so he came over to Sacrament meeting. It was nice to have my entire family around me for church! I know that there are new people that have moved in that don't know about Dave's calling in the YSA stake and think that I am a single Mom!
I am always moving-even if my house doesn't show it!!! Life is busy but life is mostly good.
No comments:
Post a Comment