We were only able to stay at Grandma's house for a couple of days. There always seems
to be so many things that everyone is doing. I am grateful that we were able to spend some
time there, however. As the kids get older and older things change more and more. I hope that
we get quite a few more years of Christmas at Grandma's!
This sweet card has been hanging around at Christmas since the 1970's!
I love that it is not just a retro looking card--it is actually vintage!!!
We have always taken the shots by the tree. Sometimes we look
great--sometimes, we don't! Over the years there have been
screaming babies, p.j.s, and everything in between. It seems
strange to only have half of my children with us, I guess that is a sign of the times
changing!
By next Christmas Justin will probably be taller than Grandma!
Trying to get everyone to smile as we are leaving--a miracle!!
Christmas 2013-
1 comment:
Hey Rosie, I think you put your blog post on facebook one day. I really love seeing what others are doing. I might over share sometimes on my blog but I think I am the only one other than my sister that reads it. What a handsome family you have!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment