Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Christmas Sledding in St. Anthony Dec. 2013

Sledding at Boy's Town!
 
There is a sledding hill up the road from my Mom's house.
The area has always been called Boy's Town.  It is basically
a little spot next to the river with an awesome hill! 
It is one of the favorite sledding hills around.  For my
kids it doesn't feel like Christmas if we don't
go sledding at Boy's Town.

Emily and Justin

Our little Hollie dog.  I rarely take pictures of her.  I figured that
she is getting old, I better get a few shots.  She loves to
be outside with the kids.  She went up and down the
hill a dozen times!





Justin had a ball!  He was so glad that Christa and her
other cousins came.  It is always more fun with more
people!

When did that little girl get so grown up?


Emily and Bentley(Cousin Christa's little boy)


Justin had a few wipe outs but kept going and going!


Emily and Katie Banta could not quite figure out
how to steer the sled!  Luckily the sled stopped
in the trees before smacking them!
 

Could baby Jersey be any sweeter?  I think not!
Jersey Ann with her Grandma Julie(my sister in law)




 
 


 

Bentley(3 yrs old) was very nervous about going down the big hill. 
Finally Justin got him on with him.  He was still a little afraid.  Then
he got more and more brave!

His cousin Cheyanne finally got him to go on a tiny hill by himself.

Christa and Bentley LeCheminant

 
 

No comments: