Thursday, August 31, 2006

Here We Go

We are going camping today. That sounds great, it will be great--once we are there! I haven't packed a stitch and either have any of the kids. Yesterday was supposed to be packing day, instead it was be a good supportive parent and go to back to school night. I actually thought when I got my education degree that I would be a parent that was at the school all the time. It has turned out that I force myself to do just enough so that my children know I care! It sounds terrible, I didn't even want to fill out the help papers for the PTSO! My good friends are in charge of that! Why is this?
I think that it is probably because I haven't mastered being in 7 places at once and I still have dirty dishes and laundry! What I really want to do is paint all the chairs and shelves I have and scrapbook! Yes, I really want to scrapbook! I take really great pictures of my kids and never seem to get to where I am actually printing them and then putting them into books. I am not even talking about the scrapbooking that is fabulous--just the basic slide them in books!
Someday--I am going to get these things done! If I can ever get anyone in the family besides me to put their shoes in the garage---on the shoe shelf--where it has been for 5 years!

No comments: