
I successfully completed my first post with pictures. My Mom asked me why people do blogs and I didn't really know how to answer her. Why am I? Just because I can I guess! Stupid reason, however. Perhaps it is just a way to get me to record some of the ins and outs of my life. It would seem that I could write it down on paper but somehow this new age of the computer we have to complicate everything!
D is busy busy these days! He has been called to a new calling in our church and I am not sure how I feel about it. I know that he will be fabulous with the young married students but what about me and the kids? I don't really like to go to church alone! Oh, well, there must be a reason.
Well, 2 posts in one night is probably more than enough!!!
1 comment:
What kind of camera is that? I need to get a better camera.
Post a Comment