Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Best Friends


Today I am thankful for Best Friends! I got to spend the entire day with my best friend Tina. She and I met 8 1/2 years ago. We have each had two more children and moved far away from each other. We still talk almost everyday. Thank goodness for mobile to mobile minutes on our cell phones. It has improved our phone bills!

We usually go to cute little shops and spend way too much money on scrapbooking supplies and home decor. She actually decorates her house and I just add one more thing to my to do list!

I am so glad that we became friends. She enriches my life more than she will ever know. She makes me want to be a better Mom and person. She teaches me about kindness and tolerance. She puts up with me and loves me.

I am lucky she is my friend.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Best friends are more precious than gold! Thanks for sharing... friends are a blessing indeed!