Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

I haven't had much time to think about something cute to post. I am in the process of scanning HUNDREDS of old pictures. I have scanned at least 500 so far. This is a fraction of what needs done. I am helping my Mom get these old pictures scanned so that we can make some hardbound copies for all the siblings. We want to do a book about my Dad and then also books about us as children.

It is boring, slow work!!

1 comment:

Elisha said...

Hi Rose. I saw your comment on my blog about Shutterbug magazine. You are more than welcome to have my old issues, but they're not very good at camera tutorials. They're mostly just product reviews and such. Honestly, I haven't been very happy with them. But like I said, you're more than welcome to them!