Saturday, February 02, 2008

February-Yeah!

It is officially February! That means that we are getting closer and closer to spring and more daylight! My Seasonal Affective Disorder will thank the sun for this! My husband will also. I am more pleasant as is he when there is more sunlight!

It is also Saturday so it is update time for Smart Habit Saturday.

*We did amazing(for us) at our morning devotional/scripture time. We actually read three mornings!

*I only exercised three days-having foot pain.

*Average week with not yelling. Miss E can push anyone over the edge. I wish I really knew how to get her to stop being a stinker. When she is nice she is really nice. However, she is so loud and bossy so much that it is a struggle.

*Other things--not so well.

I am really going to try and keep focusing on these things, they are really life changes. They are habits that I am going to be working on forever. However, this week/month I am going to try and focus on my own personal scripture study. Why is this so difficult for me?

My friend Rachel (new blog-check it out!) was invited to participate in a tribute to President Hinkley. Starting Monday we start reading the Book of Mormon and finish it in 97 days. There is a website that has a tracker for pages read. If you are interested go and check it out.

(Just a reminder-if there is a word/words highlighted that means that there is a link to another web page. All you do is click on the word and you will be redirected to that link--it is very handy! )


For more great ideas check out the Lazy Organizer for Smart Habits Saturday.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Thank you for the link to the "Hinkley Challenge". I hadn't heard about this yet and as we are reading the BOM nightly as a family, this will add another level to our reading.

Rebecca said...

I'm looking forward to warmer & sunnier days also. Mostly because the yelling is considerably less when the kids can run & play outside. Good job on your progress & have a great week!

Chelsea said...

I joined in on the Hincley Challenge this morning! Good for you guys.

Lara said...

I'm sorry your feet are still bothering you. Are the shoes helping at all?

I don't know if I am going to be able to come over on Thursday. I have some homework that is due that night so I'll have to see if I can get it done before then! I told myself no more knitting until it's done!