Twenty years ago today you left us. Not a day has gone by in those twenty years that I haven't missed you in my life. I have a deep sadness that my children have never known you. I am sad that you didn't get to be at my wedding, the birth of my four children(at least in the hall). I am sad that you didn't get to see me graduate from college. I am sad that you didn't get to know me as an adult. I think that you would like me.
I miss you Dad.
3 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss. :( I can't imagine, even if it was so long ago, I imagine it always feels like it was just yesterday.
Rosie, ((hugs)) I can't imagine losing my dad at such a young age. This day will be remembered by me as well, since my grandfather died this afternoon.
Rosie, you know my heart aches right along with yours. It will be 23 yrs the end of Feb. It's not for us to understand just accept and learn from it.
Post a Comment