Sunday, August 24, 2008

What a beautiful bride she was!










This beautiful little girl got married yesterday! It was
18 1/2 years ago she was the flower girl at my wedding.

It was a beautiful wedding. It was at a 2.5 million dollar "cabin" next to a golf course in Driggs, Idaho.

It was so fun to see all the darling things that Christa and her Mom have worked on.

Christa was a beautiful princess bride and James was a dashing groom. They were able to have a fairy tale wedding. It really was lovely.

My sweet hubby actually officiated the ceremony. He did a wonderful job. Not too preachy, a little advice, a bit of humor and lots of love.

I was the dork following the photographer's around (with permission) trying to learn some of their techniques. I am so relieved that they decided to hire these people instead of trusting me---I am a wannabe photographer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are great photos you took Rosie, the wedding was fantastic.