Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a week it has been!

It is 10:52 p.m. on Saturday night. Almost everyone is in bed. I am up trying to update my 365 pictures--I enjoy trying to document at least one thing a day--however, trying to keep up is a bit hard. I have to stay on top of it--if I get too far behind I will just give up!

So--where have I been all week?

Let's start at the beginning.

Sunday-Miss E plays piano in church--beautifully plays " I am a Child of God"
Late Sunday night/early Monday morning----go to the Emergency Room with Miss A for extreme stomach pain. They temporarily ruled out appendicitis--she is still having pain.

Monday-tired Mom, Dad and Girl---I buy two twin beds off of KSL classified--have Tina pick them up in Logan for me.

Tuesday-Preschool, I purchase another entire bedroom set off of KSL, six loads of laundry, pick up MissE from school with the barfies, fix dinner, go to M's late basketball game.

Wednesday--return orthodics to Dr., drive to Tina's to pick up twin beds, go to lunch and do a bit of shopping, return home-make dinner, homework, piano, etc. Help D set up one of the new twin beds--they have to be re drilled.

Thursday--Preschool--free paint day! Go to Roy and pick up twin box spring-bought off KSL. Help D put together the second twin bed. Watch tivo'd Biggest Loser.

Friday--go to boot camp at the gym, drive to SLC and have lunch with D, go and pick up the bedroom furniture for M. Come home and start cleaning the furniture--my way. I wiped, polished and buffed. Took J and E to Javier's for dinner. Came home and finished putting the bed together. Stayed up too late and watched tivo'd American Idol--I love not watching commercials!

Saturday---slept in! Cleaned dirty couches, washed dirty dog, made food, picked up dirty clothes, put away toys, made beds, spent over an hour trying to salvage a vinyl word phrase that got stuck together.Comfort J after he crashed on his bike. Dinner at Steph's, run to grocery store, made chocolate chip cookies, sorted laundry, loaded pictures on computer and updated 365 blog.

The End

No comments: