Our computer is on the fritz so I am sitting here in bed using my hubby's work computer. I have never used a laptop--I am getting used to it! I may have to get one! I am struggling with the mouse thing--a little strange but I could get used to it!
We went to a wedding today-it was lovely! Temple weddings are always so wonderful, I am glad that we have had the opportunity to attend so many. We are up to about 40 so far.
It is still COLD here. We have frozen snow on the ground and it was 0 degrees this morning. I am hoping that it warms up because I need some warm sunshine!
I am looking into camera lenses. The more that I learn about photography the more I realize that I know very little! I just want to be able to know what I want to do and how to do it and have it turn out fabulous. Ok, I guess that just about sums up my life!
I will probably be scarce for awhile, I hope that the computer dr can save our computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment