MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I DID IT!
I have finished finding furniture for my children's bedrooms! Don't worry they haven't been sleeping on the floor-they have just had a mish-mash /hodgepodge of bedroom furniture. I have never been able to stomach spending the money that nice bedroom furniture costs-but I was not willing to purchase cheap furniture at a store like Walmart or Target. I just feel like it really isn't that great of quality. So--needless to say, no furniture.
Enter KSL online classified ads. I went on a quest to find furniture. Two weeks and endless clicks of the mouse I found furniture for three bedrooms! Four beds(headboard/foot boards), three dressers, , one queen mattress and box spring, one twin box spring, two end tables, and a few trips with the trailer and we are 
finished!
We have moved two old dressers-one was chopped up and the other moved to a closet. I have given away a metal daybed, a box spring, a dressing table/desk, twin frame, a bean bag, six banana chairs and a partridge in a pear tree!
I would still like to find a few accessories, particularly in A's room. Her dresser didn't come with a mirror so I would like to find something funky and also a cool bookcase. However, the big main pieces are done and they look fabulous!!!
3 comments:
Yippee!!! They do look fabulous. Way to go, Girl!!!
Very nice. Check out Ikea for a mirror. they have some fun ones.
Wow! The rooms look great! That must have been a lot of work. I need new couches but I don't want to spend the time to look!
Post a Comment