Monday, March 09, 2009

Wow!

I am taking this moment to exclaim that there is a ray of HOPE that my dark winter hibernation season is beginning to end! I got out of my warm comfy bed at the dark and cold hour of 4:30 am so that I could be at the gym at 5:00 am!!!! I did it!!

It is now 8:00 am and I have had a HARD boot camp workout, made eggs twice, and cleaned a dirty kitchen! This along with actually seeing all of my children before they go to school. Mr. Sweetness has been on early school duty since about early December when the hibernation took over!

Let's hope that it is truly the beginning of brighter, more energetic days!!

2 comments:

Crissybug said...

Yay! Good for you Rosie! It feels so good when you commit to do something then actually follow through with it! Keep it up! I know you can do it!

Lara said...

Way to go! So you are doing boot camp at 5 a.m.? You are crazy but motivated! I should really sign up for that class one of these days just to see how much fun it is.