Monday, July 13, 2009
Another week is flying by
Summer is moving along quickly-too quickly for my liking. We are preparing for a lovely excursion so my thought process is totally fragmented. I have also had my daughter tell me that she reads this blog and that I basically talk about how messy my kids are and about my foot. So---I am not sure what I will write about. Talk about censorship! I am certain that it is strange for a child to read the musings of a mother. So-I am in a quandry. Do I continue to just talk about the basic day to day stuff-the bikes, ball games and such--and paint my life without the reality that also exists? There are many many things that I have never written about-and never will, that would be inappropriate. However, do I not write because some of my readers are not thrilled with what I write?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment