have you not heard from anna yet??? I don't think she will be up for anything. she will be busy for the next 18 years. She's pregnant with twins!!!!!!!
Hi! Loved your idea about the FHE goals. I'm so doing that. I'm SO glad to know that someone else has a disasterous craft room. I also have a NEED to get mine in order. It's really driving me crazy!! I'm taking one wall at a time.
2 comments:
have you not heard from anna yet??? I don't think she will be up for anything. she will be busy for the next 18 years. She's pregnant with twins!!!!!!!
We can just send her a postcard!
Hi! Loved your idea about the FHE goals. I'm so doing that. I'm SO glad to know that someone else has a disasterous craft room. I also have a NEED to get mine in order. It's really driving me crazy!! I'm taking one wall at a time.
x0
Crystal B
Post a Comment