After almost 17 years as a Mom it still surprises me! How did that little
baby of mine get to be so big?
MissE turned ten yesterday--April 19, 2010! 10--that is a really big number.
Somehow there is something big about turning ten. It is like it is the official end of
being a little kid. You still are a little kid but there is just something different
once ten happens.
E helped me decorate her cake. I was happy because I got to use my cake stand.
Things just look prettier on a cake stand! I am so happy that they have come back
into fashion. They were out for a long time because they just weren't "practical."
Tupperware containers that transport things came into style. They did keep things from
drying out but they certainly weren't full of any style!
M is always teasing the little man. He always wants to dump him upside down--which J has hated since infancy. They are so so silly together.
All in all I think that E had a happy birthday. I went to her class at school, played the crazy birthday song, got her class dancing and brought treats. She decorated with balloons and opened some fun gifts.
Here is to a great year! 10 is BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment