Having teenage boys is certainly a different adventure than the teenage girl!
M and his buddy decided to create their own "nitrus circus" . The found an
old trike on the junk pile, it's tire barely hanging on after fifteen years of use.
They hooked it to the back of the four wheeler and pulled it down the road.
It made it quite a ways before the support fork broke-not the faulty tire!
After the trike died they decided they needed something better. They went looking in the neighborhood junk yard--they found the chair!
THE CHAIR OF DEATH!
They found this old chair and a piece of old metal. They attached the metal to the bottom of the chair. They then pulled the chair-like a sled around the field. They made it most of the way around before the metal cut the rope.
Luckily they did have safety gear on!
1 comment:
Rose- thanks for blogging! Since I don't get to see your family on a regular basis anymore, I look forward to your updates! Tell your family hello and I love ya!
Post a Comment