Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sometimes life is just a bit crazy--well more often than sometimes! It is usually crazy.

A few things we have been doing--

*dance competition for the girls--overall golds-team and studio!!!
*laundry
*funeral for Vonda
*Mr. Sweet Sugar Daddy's birthday
*laundry
*learning to eat sushi(very, very good)
*working out at the gym at 5:00 am
*trying to not fall asleep at 9:15 a.m.
*laundry
*cleaning out last years growth from the flower beds
*cleaning out last years growth from the flower beds
*cleaning out----oh, I said that all ready
(please remind me in the fall to cut things down!)
*grocery shopping--these people just keep eating
*braces for E
*laundry-same load seven times and still counting-can't get the stink out(petroleum smell--any suggestions)
*ordering my first Bountiful Basket of fresh produce
*dishes
*bathrooms
*reading books
*hugs and kisses
*refereeing the squabbles

I am certain that I have forgotten other things--oh, like cooking meals. I am busy, maybe someday I will not have dead things to pull up!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I think you'll enjoy the basket, we sure have.

Love ya