Saturday, August 07, 2010

July 4th Weekend 2010




July 4th!
We actually spent the 4th of July Weekend at Bear Lake at Kolan's cabin. We were lucky enough this year to have our cousins from Colorado with us. They don't get to come and visit very often so it was a special treat.
Saturday the 3rd was so cold that we were all wrapped up in coats and blankets all day-IT WAS COLD! On the 4th the weather was warmer so we all enjoyed the fireworks. Everyone buys great big fireworks and shoot them out over the water. We just watched up and down the beach for about and hour. Grandma Carolyn(Kolan) went crazy and bought out the firework store--we told her she got a special plaque on the wall. It was a great evening topped off with jumbo smore's around the fire.
Sometimes I take too many pictures and other times I don't take enough. This was a sparse weekend. Luckily I got pictures of Dan and Byron before they headed home. I hope it isn't another year before we see them again.

No comments: