Going to Grandma's house in the summer is one of my favorite things to do. I hope that my children feel the same way! We knew we would be leaving so we had one more evening at the river. We started at the sandbar for Justin. He still loves to play in the sand and splash and run. After two shots of him my camera battery died so I took the rest of the pictures on my cell phone!
After playing at the sandbar we noticed kids at my cousins summer house just down the river, so we swam down. I called Mitch to come over and have his last river swim of the year. They went off the swing until their arms were exhausted. Where I had my cell phone camera I had a hard time getting great shots so we kept trying. We tried one too many times! Mitch went one step higher on the stairs and forgot to adjust--he smacked his feet on the rocks--I was glad that they were only gauged a bit and not sliced up!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment