Sunday, June 03, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My children and husband were very sweet.  I got new running shoes from my sweet Dave(I had to pick them out, of course).   Ashley brought home beautiful flowers and then Dave brought home even more!
Two bouquets of flowers!  I am a lucky girl!

Justin was so thrilled to give my his painting.  It is a print of his precious feet!  "From the top of my heart, to the tips of my toes-I love you."

Emily wrote me a very sweet note.

I am a blessed woman.  There are days that I wonder why I had children, why I was chosen to be their mother.  Those are hard days.   I am glad that I don't have those days every day, that I get to look at the faces of these people in my life and know that I am very blessed.

No comments: