The fall colors are here-they are going fast. I have a great view out my kitchen window of the changing seasons. I enjoy my view all year long. I have been watching the leaves these past few weeks. The red is almost gone. It comes first and goes fast!
This is often a difficult time of year for people. They don't really know why but they just feel like they are in a bit of a fog or a funk. I know that I have been feeling it. I know that there are many factors. Including less daylight so we have less serotonin in our brains. It is getting cooler so we are inside more. I know that it is so easy to let myself get quite moppy at this time of year. So, today--I went outside and took some pictures of the leaves.
I hope that you are finding some beauty!
2 comments:
Beautiful! Now you need to replace the cone flower with leaves in your sidebar. I'm so jealous you have a new camera. I want to come see!
Lara!
I would love to show off my new toy! I would take family pictures of you--so that you can have them for Christmas cards!
Post a Comment