I was given a recipe that I thought that I should share. I am really not a very good cook. I just don't love doing it. The food that I do cook is fine, not gross but pretty plain jane. This recipe is for quick, homemade rolls. They are faster than frozen rolls!
Fast Roll Recipe
(makes a very large batch-1/2 recipe for a regular family dinner)
3 ½ Cups Warm water
6 Tbls. Yeast
¾ cup Sugar
1 Cup Oil
Mix first four ingredients and let stand 15 minutes.
Add 1 Tbls. Salt
3 eggs(2 for ½ batch)
10 ½ Cups of flour
Mix/knead until pulls away from sides of bowl and not too sticky.
Let sit for Five Minutes
Make into rolls and let rise approximately 30 minutes
Bake at 350* 15-20 minutes.
These rolls arent' going to win the contest for best rolls at the county fair--but they might win you "mother of the day" at your house!
Thanks Becky!
1 comment:
Yes, those are good rolls. Becky likes to make things good and easy so you should get more recipes from her!
Post a Comment