Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where did the week go?

I have been quite preoccupied this week. For those three of you that read this blog, sorry it has been an empty week!


My #1 child had surgery on her ears on Tuesday. It went well but still consumed Tuesday and Wednesday. She can't tolerate the strong pain medication, they made her so sick. Once we got those out of her system she felt much better. I would show a picture of her but to respect her privacy I won't! Imagine a head totally wrapped with gauze, all around the head and chin with a ponytail, 1985 style(on the side). She sat in the back of the car with tinted windows so that no one could see her. As we went into the Dr's office to have the wrap removed she covered her head with a hoodie. She was such a trooper. She will be sore for a week or two and then it will be better.


The weather has changed. We have snow on our mountains and it is down right freezing in the morning and evenings. I realize that it is mid October but somehow it still seems to come upon us so fast. Perhaps it really is slow but we try to ignore it as long as possible!


I should be going to the gym today but I decided to stay home and really try and get caught up--whatever that means! Just trying to dig out so that I am not too much of a raving lunatic!


No comments: