Monday, October 01, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday--on Monday!

Well, here it is Monday-where does the time go? Mine goes snippets here and snippets there, I am a great slow waster!



I haven't even thought about a new habit for Smart Habit Saturday. I can't! I am still working on all the old ones! So, no new habits for this week.



*I am doing fairly well at keeping my counter clean. I would say that I am doing about 5 out of 7 nights that my counter is mostly clean before I go to bed. I would like it to be 7/7 but I am a realist so I am happy with 5!!



*I am struggling again with my scripture study. I was doing so well-so, that is back on the front burner again.



*I don't feel like I have been doing well at all at noticing the good my children do. Perhaps it is the weather funk that I have been in. So, that is in need!



*exercise-pathetic



*brushing my teeth---I HAVE THIS DOWN!



If you want some help or ideas go over to the Lazy Organizer for Smart Habit Saturday.

No comments: