I am tired. We are home from church. It was a small miracle. We made it to church and we walked in the building TEN minutes early!
I am going to take a little nap and while I am resting I am hoping that the little cleaning fairies come and clean up the pigsty that has overtaken my house.
2 comments:
When they are done at your house send them my way! I'm formulating a summer plan as well.I will try to establish some kind of routine and hopefully develop a habit that will take them into the next school year. this year wasn't good I had to yell and pester to much. Don't want to do that again.
Tues. is major trash day, the one time a year you can throw almost anything out. My favorite day of the year. Problem is I always want to throw away more than hubby!
BTW I don't think you can listen to Josh too much either.
Ditto to what Rachel said. Right now you would think I lived in Kansas because I SWEAR we have been hit by a tornado!
Post a Comment