Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My World





Tonight I was heading down to my laundry room. It has been ignored the last few days. As I checked on my little people I decided that it was much to beautiful outside to be stuck in my basement. I decided to walk around my little country neighborhood with my camera. I believe that most of us are too busy most of the time to take a moment and look, really look around us. These are a few images of the beauty around me.

5 comments:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

The bicycle with the flowers is beautiful!

~ Sarah

Christa&James said...

Cute pictures! Well I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys! The Pioneer Trek sounds like lots of fun. I would be more than happy to bring Emily up there and take Justin. Liz and Jeremy have went up there and said it is alot of fun! How is everything going for you guys?

Anonymous said...

great pictures.

Lara said...

I love the overgrown bike! What kind of camera do you have? I've decided I am getting a new one.

Anonymous said...

I'm a total sucker for all things daisy. Love that last picture. The bicycle is pretty neat too. Thanks for sharing some great photos. It brightened my day.