The Open House for preschool is over! I think that it was a success. I met parents and children. The children seemed to enjoy the classroom--I think that even a few parents enjoy the classroom. I had several ask if they could go back to preschool!
I am glad that I decided to have the Open House. It forced me to be more organized and get ready. I knew that we would be leaving for Labor Day so I had to have everything ready. I still have to have the calendar planned and typed out. I have been having some changes of thoughts about what to put on my curriculum. It will work out!
This was the list that I was working off of yesterday. It is always interesting to me that even with such a detailed list there are probably 47 things that were done that weren't on the list. Like take out garbage--3 times! I am glad that it is over and I can get going with the fun part--teaching little ones! 

3 comments:
It was very fun and cute. We can't stop talking about the leaves. Love is so excited! She asks me every day if she gets to go to preschool that day. She has been doing better about not sucking her thumb too. She's gone to bed for the last three nights without it. Erin is brilliant!!!
Have a fun weekend. Your page looks great.I wish I could send my little A to your preschool! Don't forget to send pictures of your room.
Teaching preschool is going to be so much fun! By the way, I absolutely love the pictures you have posted from my wedding!
Post a Comment