Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm officially done

I am moving! Somewhere that it doesn't snow. Near water.

I am sick of winter-so sick that I actually told my husband to find a new job. Six months of winter is just too much. I have felt like a total slug since Thanksgiving. That was SIX MONTHS AGO---six months is much too long, it feels like it(winter) has kidnapped my very essence-my soul and has held it hostage.





(Christa--I can't look at your blog-you haven't added me. Call me or grandma for the email!)

4 comments:

PhotoMom said...

There's no way you are leaving here without me! Hang in there. The sun will come out...probably not tomorrow, but I just know it will come.

PhotoMom said...

OH, and I love your new profile picture. Who took it? What have you done to your hair. It's darling! Can I have a copy?

Lara said...

Hey I know. Buy a sailboat and head out on the ocean till you hit blue skies and white sand! I'll meet you there!!!

Rachel said...

I'm telling you! Come to California. Houses are cheap now!