Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Random Bits of Nothingness!

*My computer is alive! However, we are going to be adding a bigger hard drive so we will be without it again. So, my posts will be sparse--with no pictures.

*It is still winter here. It is April-Spring must come soon!

*I bought lovely daffodils for my table. My wonderful tulips finally bit the dust.

*I am still struggling with energy, the cold and dark weather just doesn't help me want to go out and go running! I am trying to enlist a friend to start going to the gym in the mornings with me. Perhaps it will be the motivation I need.

*I have been studying my photography books. The more I study the less I know.

*I am avoiding laundry. I have mounds.

*My children have been doing more chores--happy Momma-not so happy kids!

*I went to a scripture study class today and came home depressed. I don't think that is the intention of the class. I felt unlearned and like a failure as a mother. I took the little man to McDonald's after to try and relieve a little gloom.

*I bought more frozen fruit and raw spinach so I can have my green smoothies again.

*My best friend leaves tomorrow for a trip to Germany---without me! I will miss her, every single day.

2 comments:

Raise Them Up said...

I appreciated your prayers. I'm sore, but well, and God is good!

My husband leaves for Germany on business in a few weeks. So your comment about your best friend being away made me sigh. I'll be thinking of you and praying God is near and new each day. :)

Spring is coming...

Lara said...

It's quite a trick keeping enough fresh spinach so you don't run out but not too much so it goes bad before you eat it.

Good luck with the laundry and the snow!