Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning!




The Easter Bunny made it to our house. He had new rules this year--color coded egg hunt. Pink egg-E
Purple-A
Green-M
Blue-Little Man
It was so much fun to watch the little ones run around finding their colors-even helping the others find theirs. They realized that there were orange and yellow also-so they got to find those as well. I didn't take too many pictures-not one of M. Sometimes I have to make a conscious choice to just be IN the moment instead of trying to save it for later.
I did decide that when I am a grandma that I want to be one of those grandma's that has a huge Easter Party-with hundreds of eggs for the kids to find. I want traditions that they will remember when they are grown. I think that sometimes things like an egg hunt might seem silly but these are the moments that we remember forever.






No comments: