My computer is at the computer doctor getting a bigger hard drive. 17,678 pictures takes up a lot of space!
Yesterday April 24, was my Mr. Sweetness' birthday! What did we do to celebrate? He drove five hours home from Boise Idaho and then went to SLC for a dance competition for the girls. Now if that doesn't show how deep we are into this family thing nothing will! We did all go to dinner after the competition.
We are headed back to the competition in awhile. A danced last night and MissE will dance tonight. Usually it is all in one day. I am not sure which is better.
This Thursday is the last day of preschool. We will have a little graduation ceremony and then we will be finished. I am actually quite glad that it is time for it to end. It has been much harder than I thought. My little man has struggled having the other children in his space, with his toys and with his Mom. I never imagined that he would struggle with it. I made the decision to not teach next year. He doesn't need another year of being in trouble by his teacher mommy!
I am hoping that by having the month of May without preschool I can get a few things caught up in my life. Perhaps by getting them done now I can feel a bit more in control of my summer. It is often pure chaos having all the kids home all the time. If we were used to it--all of us---like my home schooling friends it might be different. However, where we are not it takes some adjusting.
We do have a few fun trips planned so that is exciting.
Our biggest plans are a trip to Nauvoo! We went there for 1 1/2 days a few years ago and I have so wanted to go back ever since. We decided that we had to do this now so that MissA can go with us. She will turn 16 very soon and she only has two years before she graduates. Once that happens it is not a given that she would go on a trip with us. The old saying--time flies---is so true!
Well, have to go curl some hair!!
No comments:
Post a Comment